Sl

fl

Domestic Airfare on Sale

Translator

Cerca con Google

Ricerca personalizzata

mercoledì 6 gennaio 2010

Dimitri Polanski Attaccante Hellas Verona

Dimitri Polanski
Team: Hellas Verona SL
Ruolo: Attaccante
Country: FRANCE

I began SecondFootball with FC Nancy in September 2008 in the position of striker.

In November Radu Lubitsch came on the field to scout me and then he decided to buy me and ben123 guisse (the striker with me). So then at the start of January 2009 I went to SNN Football Club.

During my first period in SNN I decided to work on improving my game by playing many funmatches and high level matches with SNN.

I left SNN to go in Hertha Berlin because I had dream to play in a German team, but that didn't work out, even with the efforts of Tobi Brandi to try and make my stay, I returned to SNN for a second time. Weeks later we entered the Anfield cup, and reached the final, beating Valiant 7/2 on the way. On a personal level I won the trophy for the best goalscorer in this Tournament.

After the long holiday after Euro Cup, it was not good for SNN. They became inactive, and lost power from the past, but Verona arrived and a fusion with SNN, its the start of a new era for me and the team.

Nessun commento:

fr

Pass4sure.com (Glassesshop)

ipo

Find the favorable goods from Dinodirect

bs

OneTravel.com