Sl

fl

Domestic Airfare on Sale

Translator

Cerca con Google

Ricerca personalizzata

lunedì 24 agosto 2009

Bruno3948 Raymaker - Centrocampista Hellas Verona SL


Bruno3948 Raymaker
Team: Hellas Verona SL
Ruolo: Centrocampista
Country: BRAZIL


Well, I didn't really want to write this but they told me I must do it. I didn't knew what to say so I asked in Hellas Verona's group chat and someone said "[2009/08/24 7:12] Mirko Reina: write ... hi ... my name i bruno . Stop :)" and other someone told me "[2009/08/24 7:12] Alice Mastroianni: your football story". OK, I'll try to join both.

Hi... my name is bruno. My football history isn't very very big and yeah, I'm still a big noob. I started to play SecondFootball when a Brazilian (Rique Johin or HenriquexX Zilz) told me to join his national team. I did it. They trained me a lot, I enjoyed to play with them and that joy remains till today. We played several matches against Italy and in one of them, the ex-coach of SL Roma Calcio, Roda Freck, saw me playing and he seemed to like me (I really don't know about his sexual preferences). He asked me to join his team and I accepted with a smile. Hopefully I got trained by Roda, dariooh4 Oh and Terminator80 Quan. They had the patience to push me higher and higher! After some months, SL Roma Calcio was too stopped for me and I needed more action, more matches, more trainings. I joined Valiant FC. I liked that team because they were all I wanted in that moment, they had trainings and they had "amichevoles". I went on holidays in the middle of July and in the beggining of August I realised that team was over. I screamed, I shouted, I said bad words. Nothing. The ending was inevitable. Wavie Haller, the owner of Valiant FC, told me he needed a new challenge. I understood and I realised that I said bad words and I shouldn't. After that, I received some proposes to join teams and I was really surprised when some big teams showed interest on a noob like me. I had to decide and... "Verona. That's it!!" I hope I can be up for this challenge. Here we goooo!! :b

(P.S.: I didn't put my "records" here cuz they are too bad...)

Bruno ^^

Nessun commento:

fr

Pass4sure.com (Glassesshop)

ipo

Find the favorable goods from Dinodirect

bs

OneTravel.com