Sl

fl

Domestic Airfare on Sale

Translator

Cerca con Google

Ricerca personalizzata

giovedì 10 settembre 2009

Diego08 Moonites Centrocampista Hellas Verona SL



Diego08 Moonites
Team: Hellas Verona SL
Ruolo: Centrocampista
Country: SWITZERLAND


So then I will possibly write a little about my Second komentar football history, it has all started from the newbie hud (timhud) then I played for the club Bayern SL.

There were no league or cup games as they now gibs but I know only that if I think of the time to laugh (hahaha). later became the script or the white football better and it was second football opensand it has all gone improves shooting and Straddl. then it went on with the SLS Cologne where I was in the first season meister:).

After the whole season and everything there was time between contending in cologne with someone and my outdoors during the games were always lower. My thoughts were the club reliably and go to another club, And then came into contact with the current Rapid Vienna Ribery Maier and months that I wanted to change, and then after a few days, it was time the change was perfect and I am playing in Rapid. But not for a long time after two weeks was then re-closure. I had it just does not fit in Rapid. I wanted to once again change to another club. It then went further with the change in Verona. =)

half a season I played for Verona and I can honestly say it was one of my best moments with verona, we were also masterful in the Italian league. It was just beautiful there sowas von must say the game was wonderfully white and I have understood me immediately with all.

After half the season went to the capital of germany after Hertha SL even when it was quite funny, it was to end the 2 season in the German league but was not hertha masters but I had there but my to play joy. Then we went after a few months back cologne master record fetched for the SLS already then the 2 title in season 2 had.I was playing level where a few months, until suddenly cologne dissolved because Tobi had our trainer barely came online and team has been concerned about [Tobi cologne by former trainer], and there were hardly any players for the SLS and Cologne, there were streiterein öffter many said they would want to change. Then, the exemption SLS Cologne broke up and my contract was therefore free.

The path took me for a few weeks after wolfsburg where I wanted to see if I was there gefält, but no way I want it all I've properly introduced, it was not, unfortunately. So I have decided the last time zuwechseln: P. ..... It then went to the now expected all last change to my old beloved club Hellas Verona SL... Ich Liebe hellas Verona :D
[ I love hellas verona :D ] <3Peace<3

_____________________________________
I hope my principles came to understand over my english is not good: P
_____________________________________
and I hope there are principles make sense when it came out not misunderstand me. xD

We suggest you all and will be back winner of the league!!!!!!! :-P

Nessun commento:

fr

Pass4sure.com (Glassesshop)

ipo

Find the favorable goods from Dinodirect

bs

OneTravel.com