Sl

fl

Domestic Airfare on Sale

Translator

Cerca con Google

Ricerca personalizzata

lunedì 11 gennaio 2010

Deiv Michalak Difensore Hellas Verona


Deiv Michalak
Team: Hellas Verona SL
Ruolo: Difensore
Country: POLAND


Hello I am Deiv My carrier i Statred in Polish club Betsson. There was great atmosphere and great people. We start play in leauge name's (i don't remember ^^) we where 4th in tabel. Next our sponsors is close so we must closed team and all are sold to other team. I go to fiorentina where was nice but we loose all matches about 20-30 to 0. Time for change, my target was Lazio but I must choose perugia. In perugia i playing sometimes in full matches. Perugia make other team, Liverpool, Idont like manager Gianfra Andel all know him -.- and decide to leave the club. Next step was Sampdoria I played there only some months( I have break in SL). Samp change name for Napoli. At the end Napoli dead and i need club. I am very close to agree with snn but Ribery write to me. We talk and I decided to go in Rapid. It wasnt mistake, we won all matches was great. I was stupid and want change ^^. Lazio want me very much and I go there. I was played only 2 matches there and say thanks. Next club was Juve. Very good time for me. Nunez, amanitos and all my friend help me. I want come back to Rapid. Beginning was difficult in squad we have good players.

And now Hellas Verona my dream. I always dream about Verona. I hope here i have a lot of succesful days ^^

Nessun commento:

fr

Pass4sure.com (Glassesshop)

ipo

Find the favorable goods from Dinodirect

bs

OneTravel.com