Sl

fl

Domestic Airfare on Sale

Translator

Cerca con Google

Ricerca personalizzata

mercoledì 6 gennaio 2010

Pv Landar Centrocampista hellas Verona

Pv Landar
Team: Hellas Verona SL
Ruolo: Centrocampista
Country: BRAZIL

Hi guys all good?'m Here to tell a little about my life in football. all started when I was introduced to play on my v-soccer was the first time cittadella where I got second place in the league calcio.logo was respected and was purchased by the v-milan soccer. it was introduced to the new hud secondfootball where I started playing in Parma (amaru team) who then turned the chelsea. I've bought it by SNN. where I made many friends with more problems in the presidency snn went on sale and the great team Hellas Verona of Italy bought the entire cast of the snn where was the largest in the history of trading Secondfootball.logo started to train in Verona was excited about my new team I'm playing here and I am very happy to be in verona made many friends just got a nickname yellow power ranger. I give many titles to verona. that's me Pv Lander (Nem)

Nessun commento:

fr

Pass4sure.com (Glassesshop)

ipo

Find the favorable goods from Dinodirect

bs

OneTravel.com